Purchased from: Amazon
Buy here: Baby K’Tan
With over 9,000 reviews on Amazon and a four star rating I thought for sure I would love this baby wrap carrier.
Let’s talk about the things I like first:
- I really like that this is a very versatile wrap, you can baby wear five ways with it.
- It holds up to 35lbs, again I don’t know who’s setting these weight limits but I refuse to attach an additional 35lbs to my body.
- The wrap does come in an array of colors and patterns which is great for people wanting more than the standard black or grey.
- It comes in a variety of sizes, which is a lot more inclusive than the one size fits most carriers.
- It’s machine washable
Now let’s talk about the not so great things about this wrap:
- For me it is so difficult to put on. The instruction book is well detailed but every time I try to put it on, I have to take it off and try again at least three times.
- The sizes don’t account for boobs. Getting my daughter in the wrap is a pain in the ass. She will have a full blown meltdown and by the time she is placed properly, I am sweating profusely and wanting to take her out. It is a very tight fit, and I know the baby is supposed to be snug, but damn, it isn’t comfortable.
- The material is constantly twisted and it’s not very stretchy. The makers recommend stretching the material before use for the best fit, and I didn’t really see a difference. It is still tight and uncomfortable.
- I don’t feel my daughter is secure enough. Yes the wrap is tight, but that doesn’t stop my little Houdini from wiggling a foot out.
- Last but not least, this wrap claims you can breastfeed while baby wearing and there is absolutely no freaking way that can be done.
People really seem to love this carrier and kudos to them, this is just one product I can absolutely do without. Check out my review on a carrier I do love here.
**This page contains affiliate links