I’ve literally been sitting here filling my cart full of things and thought, why not let everyone else in on this little secret? I’ve done the searching and these are the items I’ve handpicked from Nordstrom’s clearance, details below!
- The way 2020 went and how 2021 has started, we can all use a little protection. Check out this gorgeous bracelet.
- This jacket looks seriously comfortable. It’s made by UGG so you know how soft it’s going to be.
- Who doesn’t love a face mask and wine night?
- With all the skincare you’re using, make sure it’s not in vain. Check out this silk pillowcase and eye mask.
- Can we all just agree to bring cords back?
- I’m seriously obsessed with these boots.
- Who doesn’t love a ruffle?
- I ordered these last year and trust me they are super comfortable.
- This handbag is freaking gorgeous. I love an animal print.
- I always buy my jackets for next season when they are on sale, trust me, this one won’t go out of style.
- It’s hard to find cute oversized sunglasses anymore, but these make the cut.
- I love an oversized sweater, and this one is no exception.
- These Steve Madden loafers are super cute and comfortable, mine already arrived!
- I’m new to Madewell jeans but since I’ve tried them I’ve bought three pairs. They are so flattering and comfortable.
- This is just a classic that goes with everything. Bonus: It’s on clearance.
This page contains affiliate links.